In compliance with the provisions of Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (ISSEC), we place at your disposal “general information”, which includes the identifying details of the entity that owns this website: www.olicatessen.com
Owner: Molí dels Torms, SL
Tax Identification Number: CIF B25566795
Registered Address: Mestre Benet, 19 -25164 – Els Torms (Lleida)
Registered in the Mercantile Register of Lleida, Volume 905, folio 100, page L17583, Inscription 1.
Health Register: RSIPAC /RGS : 16.03553/L
Any natural or legal person accessing the website must use the same, as well as its contents and/or services, diligently and in accordance with the contents of this Legal Notice, as well as with the law, morality, public order and good customs. By accessing this website the user agrees to accept and apply all terms of this Legal Notice.
Molí dels Torms, SL reserves the right to modify or delete at any time and without prior notice the contents, services and information found on this website. In any case, it is recommended that the conditions of use of this portal be consulted periodically, as they may be modified.
Molí dels Torms, SL reserves the right to take appropriate legal action against those who breach the prohibitions listed below:
- Using any of the contents and services of this website for illicit purposes or effects prohibited in this Legal Notice, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or which in any way may damage, render useless, overload, deteriorate or impede the normal use of the services, computer equipment or documents, files and all types of content stored on any computer equipment of Molí dels Torms, SL.
- Using contents and services that are protected by any intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to Molí dels Torms, SL or to third parties, without the user having previously obtained the necessary authorisation from the owners to carry out the use that he/she is making or intends to make.
- Reproducing, copying, distributing, communicating, transforming or modifying the contents, unless you have the authorisation of the holder of the corresponding rights or this is legally permitted.
- Incorporating viruses or other physical or electronic elements that may damage or impede the normal functioning of the network, the system or the computer equipment (hardware and software) of Molí dels Torms, SL or third parties or that may damage the electronic documents and files stored in this computer equipment.
- Obtaining or even attempting to obtain the contents and using for this purpose means or procedures other than those which, as the case may be, have been made available for this purpose in general, of those normally used on the Internet for this purpose, provided that they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the website, its services and/or contents.
Molí dels Torms, SL excludes, to the full extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind that may occur due to the transmission, dissemination, storage, availability, reception, obtaining or access to the contents, and in particular, although not exclusively, for damages that may be caused.
Industrial and Intellectual Property
The contents of the website http://www.olicatessen.com are the property of Molí dels Torms, SL. All rights not explicitly mentioned are hereby reserved. The reproduction, transfer, distribution or storage of its contents, whether partial or in their entirety, by any means, is prohibited without the express authorisation of Molí dels Torms, SL.
The company allows you to browse the portal with your computer and print copies of this page exclusively for personal use and not for distribution, except in the case of written authorisation from Molí dels Torms, SL.
The company does not guarantee the omission of interruptions or errors on its website.
The company reserves the right to revise the website or prevent access at any time. The company and its symbols are registered trademarks. Other products or company names mentioned on this website are or may be registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Parents, guardians or legal representatives shall be responsible for all acts carried out in the use of this website by minors in their care in accordance with current legislation.
Molí dels Torms, SL guarantees the protection of minors in relation to the contents of the website.
- By telephone by calling (+34) 973 128 632.
- By filling in the form that appears in the “Contact” section of the Website.
- By sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.