What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded and stored on your computer to allow us, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of the user or equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your equipment, they can be used to recognize the user.
Cookies can also be used to record anonymous information about how the visitor uses the website. For example, since which web page has been accessed or if you have used an advertising banner to reach it.
The cookies used by this site are:
Below, we show you the cookies used, the consent you have provided to us and the chance to modify your selection:
What are the uses of different types of cookies?
According to its purpose:
- Necessary/technical cookies:They are those that allow the user to navigate through our website, the use of the different options or services that exist in it, including those that the publisher uses to allow the management and operation of the website and enable its functions and services, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up a reservation, carry out the reservation process, manage payment, control fraud linked to access security, count visits, use security elements during navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound, enable dynamic content (for example, animation of uploading a text or image) or sharing content through social networks.
Also belonging to this category, due to their technical nature, cookies that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces offered to the user, which the publisher has included in the website, without collecting information from users for different purposes, such as personalizing that advertising content or other content.
Technical cookies will be exempt from compliance with the obligations established in article 22.2 of the LSSICE when they allow the provision of the service requested by the user, as in the case of the cookies listed in the previous paragraphs. However, if these cookies are also used for non-exempt purposes (e.g. for behavioural advertising purposes), they will be subject to these obligations.
- Preferences or personalization cookies:
They are those that allow to remember information so that the user accesses the web with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to be shown when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which he accesses the service, etc.
- Analysis or measurement cookies:
They are those that allow the person in charge to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the web, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the same.
- Behavioral advertising cookies:
They are those that store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, on our Website, which allows us to develop a specific profile to show advertising based on the information obtained in that profile.
The use of third-party cookies is subject to the privacy policies of these third parties, not to the Cookies Policy MOLI DELS TORMS, S.L.
According to deadline:
Session cookies are those that are used during the time that the user is browsing the website and are deleted when it ends.
These cookies are stored in the user’s terminal for a longer time, thus facilitating the control of the chosen preferences without having to repeat certain parameters each time the website is visited.
How to modify cookie settings?
The installation of cookies is carried out as long as the user authorizes their installation in their browser, both on their pages and on those linked or referenced through links, treating only their data and behavioral profiles to provide the services of our portal.
Those users who do not wish to receive Cookies, delimit the installation of certain cookies or want to be informed of their setting can configure their browser for this purpose. You can block or delete these cookies at any time by configuring your browser options. The instructions for the management of cookies of the most common browsers can be found in the following links:
Google Chrome, cookie setting instructions
Internet Explorer, cookie setup instructions
Firefox, cookie setup instructions
Safari, cookie setup instructions
In addition, you can also manage the storage of cookies in your browser through tools such as the following:
- Ghostery: ghostery.com/
- Your online choices: youronlinechoices.com/es/
Acceptance of the cookies policy
This website displays information about its Cookies Policy at the bottom of any page of the portal with each login in order to make you aware of it. Given this information it is possible to carry out the following actions:
- Accept cookies. This notice will not be displayed again when accessing any page of the portal during this session.
- Show details. You can obtain more information about what cookies are, know the Cookies Policy of this website and modify the configuration of cookies at any time. In the case of restricting or blocking cookies, the functionalities of the website may be reduced.
- Continue browsing or moving around the scroll bar: in which case we consider that you do NOT accept its use.