Mint condiment based on organic extra virgin olive oil
Our traditional olive oil mixed with aromatic herbs essential oil: fresh, intense, perfumed, stimulating…
Use to marinate and macerate meats, fish and vegetables, to add to vinaigrettes and use in spray to finish and aromatize dishes.
The seasoning-condiment replaces the mint DOES NOT REPLACE the oil, it complements it.
Uses in the kitchen – pairing:
- Season legumes, especially be welcomes, chickpeas and peas!
- For sautéed vegetables (zucchini, fennel and artichoke).
- For fresh creams such as cucumber, add cold.
- Add a few drops to the mayonnaise or yogurt cream to accompany the lamb or chicken.
- Orange or melon salad with chocolate chips, yogurt and a few drops of mint seasoning.
- Always spectacular, in vinaigrettes.
Ingredients: Organic extra virgin olive oil and mint oil essence
Format: Tin of 0,250L
Organic certified by CCPAE